Azmina Govindji and Nina Puddefoot have connections with the following UK Charities and Organisations:
1. Healthy Eating for Diabetes, by Antony Worrall Thompson (celebrity chef) & Azmina Govindji. Published (October 2003) by Kyle Cathie in colboration with Diabetes Research and Wellness Foundation.
2. Series of articles in the Wellness Letter for Diabetes Research and Wellness Foundation.
3. Azmina Govindji is Chairperson of the British Dietetic Association (BDA) Public Relations Committee and a member of the BDA. Executive Council.
4. Quick and Easy Cooking for Diabetes, by Azmina Govindji. Published by Harper Collins 1997 in collaboration with Diabetes UK.
5. Members of the National Steering Committee for production of "Enjoying Healthy Living", a video by the Aga Khan Health Board (UK), funded by the Department of Health, 2001. Available from N Films, Tel: 0121 507 0341. ''This video gives practical and achievable advice, demonstrating how small steps can make a big difference'', Qaim Zaidi, Ethnic Strategy Co-ordinator, British Heart Foundation.
6. Guest speakers at Diabetes Retreats for Diabetes Research and Wellness Foundation.
7.Think Well to be Well, An Inspirational Pocket Guide to Diabetes is published by the Diabetes Research and Wellness Foundation.
8. Sainsbury's Diabetic Cookbook, by Azmina Govindji and Stella Bowling. Published by Simon and Schuster 1993 (4th Impression) was published in collaboration with Diabetes UK.
9. Diabetes, Recipes for Health, by Azmina Govindji and Jill Myers. Published by Harper Collins 1995 was published in collaboration with Diabetes UK.
10. Azmina Govindji was the Chief Dietitian and Head of Diet Information Services at Diabetes UK from 1987-1995.
11. Azmina Govindji is a member of the British Heart Foundation Ethnic Strategy Committee.